Radiodetections Genny4 Signal Generator
- Genny4 Signal Boost – alongside the standard power mode, the Genny 4 features a ‘Signal Boost’ feature that can magnify the output signal up to 10 times, allowing utility location over greater distances and depths.
- Small Cable Locating – Simultaneous dual frequency alongside intuitive location methods assist C.A.T4 users to locate smaller diameter cables such as telecoms/data twisted pairs, CATV supplies, spurs and drop-offs that have traditionally been harder to locate, posing frequent strike risks.
- High Strength Neodymium Magnet – allows for easy attaching of the Genny4 onto buried utility cables through metallic street furniture such as lampposts, motoring signs etc. Moreover the Genny4 is compatible with coated designs, due to the new dual-frequency signal output.
£560.00 exc VAT / £672.00 inc VAT
Excavation professionals look at the Genny4 as a must have tool. The Genny4 Signal Generator sends out a diverse selection of signals to accurately determine underground utility locations and provides the user with a map in order to dig safely.
The signal output bounces off utilities in the ground and returns to the top of the ground into a C.A.T4 product from Radiodetection. A Genny4 becomes essential for areas with utilities that don’t generate signals naturally.
Genny4 uses a normal 33kHz signal as standard for general purpose location work. A Small Diameter Locate frequency can also generate to find utilities such as; telecoms and street lighting while a signal boost function can delve into the ground to locate further utilities.
Radiodetection Genny4 Signal Generator Key Features
- Standard 33kHz signal output
- Small Diameter Locate function for location of Telecoms and Street Lighting
- Adjustable Signal Boost for location at greater distances and depths
- Accessory connection socket allows different accessories for the unit
- Built for the C.A.T4 Cable Avoidance Tools
- Portable design with handle for use in the field
- Loudspeaker and accessory storage tray
- Runs of 4x D-Cell batteries