Seaward SDR11 HV Discharge Rod
- Safe HV discharge rod for soft damp discharge of cables and / or equipment under test
- Supplied with flexible cable with heavy duty brass clamp for easy earth connection
- Robust single pole device
£587.60 exc VAT / £705.12 inc VAT
SDR11 High Voltage Discharge Rod
This instrument will allow you to conduct the safe damp discharge of the residual charge on the cable / equipment by limiting the discharge current.
Each model features high grade glass fibre tubing and incorporates encapsulated resistor chains.
It is supplied as standard with earthing wire (10 sq.mmx 5mtr), yellow green wire and carry case.
- Safe HV discharge rod for soft damp discharge of cables and / or equipment under test.
- Supplied with flexible cable with heavy duty brass clamp for easy earth connection.
- Robust single pole device.
- No switches.
- Suitable for voltages to 11kV.
- Supplied with cushion soft carrying case.
|Discharge Voltage||11kV AC/DC max|
|Peak Discharge Current||1.1A for 100ms|
|Voltage Safety Factor||> 75% of Max|
|Bleeder Resistance||10k ohm|
|Discharge Capacitance||10 μF|
|Leakage Current at 35KV AC||<50 μA|
|Total Size||32mm x 750mm|
|Weight||2.2 kg (Net)|
EMC Not Applicable
|Temperature||-5°C to 70°C|