Seaward Apollo 400+ PAT Tester with Elite Bundle – 2021 Model NEW 5TH EDITION COMPLIANT
Apollo 400 offers fast electrical safety testing with straightforward data entry using the intuitive QWERTY keypad.
The Apollo 400 is ideal for Electrical Contractors, Facilities Managers & Operations managers who carry out mid-volume PAT testing where speed is of the essence, and detailed records are required.
2 Years Seaward Warranty.
£1,416.00 exc VAT / £1,699.20 inc VAT
Seaward Apollo 400+ PAT Tester Plus Elite Bundle Kit 380A956
2 Years Seaward Warranty
Seaward Apollo 400+ Elite bundle
- Test n Tag Elite 2 rugged portable printer
- Test n Tag printer label rolls x 4 (52 x 25mm)
- Bluetooth barcode scanner
- Apollo kit carry case
- Bonus: 110V adapter
Seaward Apollo 400+
Apollo 400+ offers fast electrical safety testing with straightforward data entry using the intuitive QWERTY keypad. A comprehensive range of electrical safety tests ensure compliance with the IET 4th Edition Code of Practice, whilst remote data transfer and USB download makes data management easy and efficient.
The Apollo 400+ is ideal for Electrical Contractors, Facilities Managers & Operations managers who carry out mid-volume PAT testing where speed is of the essence, and detailed records are required.
- High definition colour display
- Fast and easy data input
- Store 2000 appliance records
- Remote data transfer from field to office
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 30 day free trial of PATGuard 3 software
- 1 x test lead and probe with crocodile clip
- 0.5m IEC lead
- Mains power lead
- USB download cable
- Quick start guide
Seaward Test ‘n’ Tag Bluetooth Elite 2 Label Printer 339A995
2 Year Seaward Warranty
Long battery life and high impact resistance make it ideal for use in the field, whatever the environment.
It has a high speed processor and large memory for quick and efficient processing of complex labels, graphics and fonts using Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Rugged design
- long battery life
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Small 52 x 25mm labels available – ideal for small areas such as plug tops
- Compatible with Rigel Medical Testers
- Battery charger
- Battery pack
- Belt clip
Seaward Test’n’Tag Bluetooth Barcode Scanner 339A923
A portable asset label ID laser scanner with Bluetooth interface. It is extremely compact and lightweight, making it ideal for mobile applications. USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Reads 1D barcode formats code 39, code 93 & code 128.
- Lightweight & portable
- Wireless Bluetooth connectivity
- Compatible with Apollo series of testers
- Compatible with Rigel Medical testers
- PrimeTest 350
- PrimeTest 300
- Rigel 288+
- Rigel UNI-SiM
Dimensions: (W x H x D) 30 x 60 x 14mm
Seaward 71G109 Heavy Duty Carry Case
- Length – 42cm
- Width – 25cm
- Depth – 20cm
- Main compartment contains 6 adjustable sections
- Secondary compartment
- Rear compartment
- Adjustable single shoulder strap
- 5 heavy duty zip fastenings
Apollo 400 PAT Tester from Seaward. Fast downloading appliance tester. Includes the Elite Bundle containing Bluetooth portable, lightweight, label printer, barcode scanner and more