Seaward Apollo 600+ PAT Tester & Test ‘n’ Tag Pro Bluetooth Printer Kit
£1,299.00 exc VAT / £1,558.80 inc VAT
Seaward Apollo 600+ PAT Tester
Test ‘n’ Tag Pro Bluetooth Printer Kit
2 Years Seaward Warranty
Seaward Apollo 600 PAT Tester
Simple and Complete Health & Safety Management
Apollo 600 brings together a range of useful tools to ensure that everything from risk assessment, recording test and inspection results and keeping comprehensive compliance records is fast, straightforward and proportionate to risk, as required by law.
- Universal risk assessment tool records assessment and corrective actions for any workplace hazard
- Electrical risk assessment tool enables retest dates to be calculated for electrical appliances based on the severity and probability of risk, in line with the 4th Edition Code of Practice for in-service inspection and testing
- Use the on-board camera to store visual evidence of risk assessment outcomes against asset or location records
Risk-Based Electrical Safety Testing
Apollo 600 is a powerful PAT testing tool which combines super fast electrical safety tests with the ability to record visual inspections and risk assessments as required by the 4th Edition Code of Practice for in-service inspection and testing.
- Full suite of electrical appliance tests to comply with the 4th Edition Code of Practice and cover all appliances including 3 phase, fixed appliances and RCDs
- Electrical risk assessment tool calculates suggested retest period based on risk severity and probability
- Full traceability of results with PATGuard 3 Health and Safety Edition software
Reducing the Burden of Compliance
Whether you are managing health and safety in-house or working as a contractor, Apollo 600 saves time, money and reduces the hassle of health and safety management. Combining many of the tools required to ensure compliance with health and safety regulations into one handheld, easy to use device.
- Ensure risk assessments are carried out correctly and store the results against sites, locations and assets along with visual evidence if required
- Complete reports for many workplace inspections and testing requirements within the Apollo 600; including emergency lighting and fire alarm and detection systems
- Transfer back to the office or to a PC quickly and easily for detailed record-keeping and total traceability.
- Collate, store and print comprehensive records as required
- Colour LCD
- Durable and compact design
- On-board camera
- Ultra fast PAT testing
- On-board risk assessment tools
- A variety of test and inspection certificates and reports in one
- Remote data transfer
- Huge internal memory
- Apollo Calibration Checkbox
- 2 x Test Leads with Probes/Croc Clips
- 0.5m IEC Lead
- Mains Power Lead
- USB Download Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Carry Case
Test ‘n’ Tag Pro Bluetooth Printer(339A980)
The Test n Tag Pro is an extremely lightweight and portable battery powered label printer which prints durable synthetic asset labels for PAT testing which can include barcode, asset number, test date, next test date, user name and test status (dependent on which PAT tester is being used).
It can be used with a rechargeable battery pack or primary cells. Available with serial only or serial and Bluetooth connection, the Test n Tag Pro is ideal for use with the Apollo series testers (via Bluetooth) or PrimeTest 250 Plus (via serial cable).
This Kit Includes
- Seaward-Apollo 600+ PAT Tester
- Seaward-339A980 Test n Tag Pro Bluetooth Printer
- Seaward-71G109 Kit Bag for Apollo Series
- 2 x 339A945 Seaward 52 x 25mm Label Rolls
- 3 x 339A944 Seaward 52 x 74mm Label Rolls
- Wiha 25477 Screwdriver Set
- Microwave Tester
- Socket Tester
- Metrel TEK7100 Voltage Detector
Seaward Apollo 600 PAT Tester & Test 'n' Tag Pro Bluetooth Printer Kit. integrated with risk assessment tools for comprehensive health and safety management.