Seaward Apollo 600 Pat Tester(SH)-Calibrated
- Risk Assessment Calculator Built-In
- Digital Camera, Link Images to Appliances
- Point to Point Fixed Appliance Testing
- Stores up to 50,000 Assets
- Pass / Fail Indication With Results
- User Customisable Test Sequences
- User Customisable Pass Limits
- Lead Limit Calculator
- RCD Testing Capability
- Features Emergency Lighting & Fire Alarm Certification
- Upload Assets for Faster Retesting
£595.00 exc VAT / £714.00 inc VAT
In the 4th Edition of the Code of Practice for PAT testing, the emphasis being placed on the need to base PAT testing requirements on a risk assessment, rather than simply testing everything annually. The Seaward Apollo 600+ has been designed to allow those who carry out PAT testing to offer this full risk-based approach to their clients.
The Apollo 600+ is a complete risk management tool for any workplace hazard. A number of test and inspection reports are included covering PAT, fire detection and emergency lighting. The tester will store data for download to the new PATGuard 3 Health & Safety software, where you can then produce test certificates and risk assessments, printing them or converting them to a pdf document to send to your client.
Risk Based PAT Testing
With the emphasis now on carrying out a risk assessment to properly determine what equipment should be tested and how often, there is a need for the PAT testing operative to advise the client or the duty holder accordingly. The Apollo 600 makes this task much easier, as it allows you to enter details regarding the equipment and suggest re-test periods as required.
In addition, there is a built-in digital camera that enables you to capture visual evidence of any issues to include in your risk assessment reports as well as capture evidence of faults discovered during a formal visual inspection. the camera also features a flash, ensuring high quality images even in poorly lit areas.
Key PAT Test Functions
- Low current earth bond / continuity
- Insulation resistance
- IEC lead test
- Protective conductor current
- Touch current
- Load power / current
- Alternative leakage current
- Point to point testing for fixed appliances
- RCD test
- Power socket test
Complete Health & Safety Management
The Apollo 600+ is fully equipped to carry out general risk assessments of any equipment in the workplace, not just the electrical appliances in regards to PAT. Any workplace hazard can be recorded and documented, allowing risk scores to be easily calculated. Onboard reports are available for emergency lighting and fire detection, what’s more, the tester can be upgraded in the future to add more reports or amendments as required.
Comprehensive Health & Safety Software
PATGuard 3 software, Health & Safety edition, ensures complete traceability for all tests and assessments carried out, storing records and images on your PC. If you have operatives out in the field, data can easily be sent back to the office via a smart phone or tablet, alternatively test results can be copied straight from the tester to a USB memory stick.
PATGuard 3 maintains your test history and client data, giving you quick and easy management for PAT testing and scheduling of retests.
Key Features of the Seaward Apollo 600+
- High definition colour display
- On-board digital camera with flash
- Stores 2,000 images
- Stores 50,000 appliance records
- Remote data transfer from field to office
- Bluetooth and USB connectivity
- Built-in universal and electrical risk assessment tools
- Additional health & safety certificates with ability to update with more
If you currently own an Apollo 400, 500 or 600, you may be wondering how to access all the new benefits that the Apollo+ range of testers affords its users.
All the new Apollo+ features are available to current Apollo users; this service will turn your Apollo into an Apollo+ granting you access to all the newest features that come with Seaward’s latest generation of PAT testers.
- Complete Apollo upgrade (hardware & software)
- x2 New rechargeable batteries along with charger
- Battery modification