Seaward Primetest 100 PAT Tester ProTech Kit PPK202 – NEW 5TH EDITION COMPLIANT 2021 VERSION
- Lowest Price with our PRICE BEATER GUARANTEE
- NEW – 5th Edition Compliant 2020 Version
- Safely Tests ALL Computer & IT Equipment
- NEW 250volt Insulation Test Capability
- 12 Months SEaward Warranty
£325.00 exc VAT / £390.00 inc VAT
Seaward Primetest 100 PAT Tester ProTech Kit PPK202
NEW 5TH EDITION COMPLIANT 2020 VERSION
12 Months Seaward Warranty
Receive a FREE 1 day classroom based PAT Training course worth £125 when you purchase any PAT Tester from the Seaward Primetest range.
Plus a reduced cost of £65 for one additional person.
For more information Click here
The PrimeTest 100 is a functional and diverse manual PAT tester. Featuring three operational modes, it is an ideal choice for those looking for an easy to use, electrical safety tester. Simply pushing a button will give you the option of PAT Test mode: Class I and II, IEC Lead test mode or Power Socket mode.
The large LCD display shows the test results values as well as a PASS or FAIL indication. This piece of portable appliance testing equipment is battery powered and lightweight to enable quick and efficient portable appliance testing. Please note the PrimeTest 100 does not have a backlight.
PrimeTest 100 is the fastest, most compact PAT Tester available, providing accurate measurements of Earth Bond, Insulation, Leakage and mains outlet condition.
The simple 3 button operation facilitates quick and accurate PAT testing at the touch of the button.
The PrimeTest 100 portable appliance tester is ideal for all application where comprehensive and regular testing as required.
The unique design of the PrimeTest 100 incorporates Seaward’s High/Low current test techniques which ensure accurate and repeatable measurement where other testers struggle to provide reliable readings.
An inbuilt socket tester allows the user to ensure that the mains supply has been correctly wired.
The PrimeTest 100 is used by 1,000’s of people to test millions of appliances every day.
- Seaward Primetest 100 PAT tester
- Earth Bond Continuity Test Lead
- IEC Test Lead for testing extension leads
- Instruction manual
- Deluxe Carry Case with Carry Strap
- 6 AA Batteries
PAT Tester ProTech Kit PPK202
The PAT Tester ProTech Kit is the perfect kit for anyone in the PAT testing industry, offering a wide range of accessories, socket and plug test adaptors, ideal for technicians to accompany their own testers.
This kit includes nearly everything needed to perform your basic checks alongside your individually purchased tester; all encased within a strong, reliable, multi-compartment carry case.
- ABS Case
- WIHA 25477 6 pc screwdriver set
- x10 each 3,5,13 amp fuses
- x10 13 amp mains plugs
- 1000 pass labels
- 200 fail labels
- x3 Clover Lead & Figure 8 Test Lead Adaptors
- Duratool Digital Multimeter
- MLD100 Microwave Leakage Tester Detector (LCD) with case
- LED socket tester
- LDM1AC Non contact voltage detector inc x2 AAA batteries
- Wire cutter
- Automatic wire stripper
- Schuko (European) test adaptor
- 110V 16amp plug test adaptor
- 110V 16amp socket test adaptor
- 230V 16amp plug test adaptor
- 230V 16amp socket test adaptor
- 14 piece T-Bar Screwdriver Set
Non-Contact Volt Detector Voltstick
- Detects voltages from 90 – 1000V
- Runs on 2 X AAA batteries
- IP54 rated
- CAT II 1000v
- Audible buzzer and pin light
Seaward Primetest 100 with the PAT Tester ProTech Kit. All of what you need to carry out an efficient PAT Test.
You may also like…
LDMIEC13A460 0.5 Meter IEC Test Lead For PAT Testers£10.50 exc VAT / £12.60 inc VAT Add to basket
Seaward Apollo PAT Tester Equipment Back Pack Kit Bag (71G108)
£95.00exc VAT / £90.00 inc VAT Select Options
Seaward Mains Power Lead for Primetest and Apollo. Sea-Lead-Mains-44B121/44B141£27.50 exc VAT / £33.00 inc VAT Select Options