Seaward Supernova Plus – 1 Years Calibration (SH)
New internal battery fitted
New style flash probe fitted
Calibrated with fully detailed calibration certificate
3 Months Testermans Warranty
£495.00 exc VAT / £540.00 inc VAT
Seaward Supernova Plus PAT Tester – Pre Owned
3 Months Testermans Warranty
One of the most popular PAT testers in recent years, the Seaward Supernova is well known for its excellent PAT testing capabilities, built-in extensive memory and PC connectivity for making data management significantly easier.
Designed for use on the bench due to its larger size than most PAT testers, it is recommended that appliances are brought to the tester, rather than the other way around. The tester is capable of testing every aspect of electrical appliance and lead safety; it includes true dual voltage testing for both 230V and 110V appliances, is suitable for 110V tools/appliances and is also capable of performing a flash test (which is often required when working with hired equipment).
The tester will also check earth continuity, earth screen continuity, insulation resistance, protective conductor current, touch current, substitute leakage, load and IEC lead polarity. Measurement results are relayed directly through a large-size LCD screen which will also give clear instructions on how to configure a test in order to save you time and effort when PAT testing.
With built-in internal memory included as standard, the Seaward Supernova can store up to 5000 individual testing records alongside additional information such as the user, test status and date. All of this information can be directly downloaded to PC and interacted with using Seaward’s PATGuard Elite 3 software (software sold separately). A built-in serial port also accepts the connection of a barcode scanner or printer. Stored data can be amended directly on the tester using the full QWERTY keyboard integrated into the front of the instrument.
- Large, full graphics display
- Dual voltage
- A comprehensive range of portable appliance tests
- Performs in-line Earth Bond and Touch Leakage test while the equipment under test in powered up
- Earth cable length calculator
- Multi-voltage IN, multi-voltage OUT
- Stores up to 2,400 memory locations including appliances and history, by customer, location and site
- Single screen visual test
- Accurate earth bond and leakage measurement even when multiple earth paths exist
- Full alphanumeric QWERTY softkey pad with ‘fast keys’
- Non-volatile flash memory
- Real-time clock
- Compatible with Seaward’s PC PATS range of software plus many other leading software packages
- Auto or user defines Pass/Fail settings
- Automatic generation of appliance ID codes
- Learn mode software that adjusts the user-interface to differing levels of expertise
- Autotest code generation
- Superfast download up to 10 times quicker than existing testers
- 2x serial ports and parallel printer port connect to PC, barcode reader and printer
All equipment is Inspected, Tested and professionally cleaned and refurbished to a high standard to look as new as possible. We also replace any necessary parts including test leads, probes, clips, straps, bags and cases where we consider appropriate.
Calibration Certificates are included in the selling price of the product