Uni-T UT15C LCD Voltage & Continuity Tester Bundle Kit
£39.95 exc VAT / £47.94 inc VAT
Uni-T UT15C Voltage & Continuity Tester, Socket Tester, HM1AC Voltage Tester & Carry Case
- Continuity test: Range 0 to 100 kOhm. The continuity LED will illuminate and buzzer will sound
- Phase Rotation Test: 50Hz to 60Hz
- Range Selection: Automatic
- Polarity Detection: Positive & Negative
- Low Battery Display: Short circuit two leads, LED and beeper do not on that means the battery is low
- Single Lead (L2) Voltage Detection: It is intended only as a quick check. 100V to 690V, 50Hz to 400Hz
- Short Circuit Detection
Voltage LED Steps (AC/D):
- 12 V (between 0 to 12 V LED will illuminate)
- 24 V (between 19 V +/- 2 V LED will illuminate)
- 50 V (between 48 V +/- 6 V LED will illuminate)
- 120 V (between 110 V +/- 20 V LED will illuminate)
- 230 V (between 200 V +/- 20 V LED will illuminate)
- 400 V (between 340 V +/- 30 V LED will illuminate)
- 690 V (between 520 V +/- 30 V LED will illuminate)
- Power: 2x 1.5 V battery (AAA)
- LCD display (AC/DC): 24V to 690V (+/- 3%+5)
- Product Net Weight: 210 g
- Product size: 275 x 51 x 30 mm
- Carry Case included
HM1AC Voltage Tester
The HM1AC is a unique non-contact voltage detector which features a built in LED flashlight. Is simple to use and comes complete with a pocket clip.
- Detects between 100V and 600V AC
- No metallic contact
- Rugged double moulded case
- Flashing red LED light indication
- Convenient size for pocket
- Suitable for 50Hz/6-Hz systems
- Built in flashlight
- Suitable for outlets or against wire insulation testing
- Standard : CAT III 1000V
- Operating Range : Voltfinger : 100 600V AC
- Operating Temperature : -10°c 50°c – 0°c -30°x : 95%
- Humidity : 30°c – 40°c : 75% – 40°c – 50°c : 45%
Audible Socket Tester
The easiest way to find out if your sockets are safe!
- Reliable and easy to use.
- Clear LED indication of wiring status.
- Audible notification of wiring condition.
- Modern, ergonomic design with unique soft finger grip.
- Compact, durable-designed to safety standard BS EN 61010.
- Vivid LEDs indicate a range of wiring conditions including Correct, missing Earth, Live/Earth Reverse, Live/Neutral Reverse and missing Neutral.
Uni-T UT15C LCD Voltage & Continuity Tester. Continuity test: Range 0 to 100 kOhm. Phase Rotation Test: 50Hz to 60Hz. Voltage 12V – 690V.