Wiha 38074 5pc Slim Torque VDE Screwdriver Set
£93.99 exc VAT / £112.79 inc VAT
Wiha 38074 5pc SlimTorque
VDE Screwdriver Set
Supplied in a plastic carry tube.
One of the most common problems that electricians face is limited access to low-lying fastening elements, however this very light and easy to carry product makes this uneasy task more straightforward.
It contains VDE TorqueVario Handle (1 – 5 Nm) together with Torque Setter & SlimTorque VDE Bit Holder Slotted/No 1 Pozi Terminal Blade Slotted/No 2 Pozi Terminal Blade.
Chrome – vanadium – molybdenum steel’s used to create each blade, followed by a hardened black finish. The blades provided in this set use the Slim Technology system which means their diameters reduced by up to 33%. This gives users unhindered access low lying screws.
- Torque VDE Bit Holder – 1.0-5.0Nm
- Hardened Chrome-Vanadium-Molybdenum Steel
- Insulated Handle & Blades For Live Electrical Component Work
- With 2 Interchangeable Blades
- Ideal For Low-Lying Fastening Elements
- VDE Approved – Safe Up To 1000V AC