Socket and See EPFPro Hazardous Voltage and Phase Finder
Safe to use as there is no need to operate touchpads or any other direct contact method to operate the unit correctly.
2 Years Socket & See Warranty.
Safe Live Phase-detection
Flashing Red front section plus audible warning indicates greater than 40VAC is present
Slow flashing blue LED with single beep monitors EPF PRO electronics are working correctly
£29.95 exc VAT / £35.94 inc VAT
The UK designed EPF PRO is a dual function hazardous voltage and live phase finder which will detect if voltages greater than 40VAC are present in order to protect operatives from dangerous live circuits, direct contact or leakage situations at electrical cabinets, street lighting columns and wooden, concrete and metal poles that carry live overhead supplies.
Identification of Live Phase conductors: as the EPF PRO uses direct contact for measuring (using the safest method known – capacitive coupling), the identification of the Live Phase is more certain than using Non-Contact Voltage Indicators or similar devices.
The EPF PRO is extremely safe to use as there is no need to operate touchpads or any other direct contact method to operate the unit correctly.
- Meets international safety standard BS EN 61010-1:201 0
- Voltage measurement range 40 – 600VAC
- Safe Live Phase-detection
- Flashing Red front section plus audible warning indicates greater than 40VAC is present
- Slow flashing blue LED with single beep monitors EPF PRO electronics are working correctly
- EPF PRO is fully functioning even if wearing full PPE
- Robust construction with IP54 water and dust ingress rating
- Probe tip conforms to HSE Recommendation GS 38
- Voltage Range: 40-600VAC
- Safety Standard: BE EN 61010-1:2010
- Minimum lP: IP54
- Environmental: -18 to 55°C 85%RH
- Power: 2 x LR6 M alkaline batteries (not included)
- Battery life: It is recommended to replace the batteries every two years based on Standard BS EN 61557 Duty Cycle.
- Dimensions: Length 200mm, width 22mm, depth30mm
- Weight (with batteries): 88 grams
You may also like…
Kewtech KT1700 Single Pole Voltage Tester£21.00 exc VAT / £25.20 inc VAT Select Options
Martindale VT7 LED Single Pole AC 50V – 600V Hazardous Voltage Indicator£23.94 inc VAT exc VAT / Select Options
Socket & See SOK32 Professional Socket Tester£19.95 exc VAT / £23.94 inc VAT Add to basket
Socket & See SP400 AC 50-690V Proving Unit£74.50 exc VAT / £89.40 inc VAT Select Options
Socket & See SP200 Professional Proving Unit£69.95 exc VAT / £83.94 inc VAT Select Options