50m R2 Earth Wander Lead & Electric Mains Socket Testing Kit SMJ-50MTL-MAINSKIT
£45.83 exc VAT / £55.00 inc VAT
SMJ 50m R2 Test Lead with Crocodile Clip
The SMJ 50m R2 Extension is a dedicated test reel for R2 and main earth bond test. Features cable guide to prevent catching and dual drum technology for super-efficient winding. For use with multifunction and installation testers the reels long length makes it ideal for use in applications where standard test leads simply aren’t long enough.
- 50m R2 wander lead
- Friction free easy to wind
- Easy grip handle
- Includes crocodile clip (removable)
- Suitable for Dead Testing Only
Leaderman R1/R2 Ring Mains Socket Testing Adaptor
For fast and secure testing of sockets without removing the socket face plate. Can be used with any type or brand of test instrument which is capable of testing mains sockets with universal 4mm test leads.
For use with:
- Insulation Testers
- Continuity Testers
- Multifunction Testers
- RCD Testers
Stroma sCheck LED Socket Tester Fault Detection UK Mains Safety Checker with *LIFETIME* Warranty
The Stroma sCheck LED Socket Tester is the simple solution for mains wiring testing. Logical Green for GO. Bright, easy to read LED’s. Clear Audible Indication. Error free testing. Modern production methods ensure great performance and value. Tough, smooth-contoured construction. Eye-catching body colour – easy to find in a toolkit. Advanced electronic circuits mean positive & reliable indication. The testers are designed to give a quick & easy indication of correct wiring at the socket. Particular emphasis placed on detecting very dangerous wiring conditions such as reversed live earth connections & disconnected wires.
- Logical Green for Go
- Bright, easy to read LED’s
- Clear Audible Indication
- Error Free Testing
- Bright, durable LED’s out-perform fragile, low visibility neon’s
- Tough, smooth-contoured construction
- Eye-catching body colour – easy to find in toolkit
- Advanced electronic circuits mean positive and reliable indication
- Modern production methods ensure great performance and value
- Audible signal gives additional information
- Fuse finding facility
- New circuitry means no tripping RCD’s
- Continuous audible tone gives positive good wiring indication
- Strong warbling tone gives clear warning of faulty wiring
- Advanced electronics include a quad comparator to give clear indication even on noisy circuits
- Detects good plus 13 wiring fault conditions
- *LIFETIME* Warranty against any manufacturing defects – applies to the original purchaser. Does NOT Include accidental damage or misuse.
Leaderman LDM1AC Non-Contact Voltage Detector
The Leaderman LDM1AC Non-Contact Voltage Detector locates the presence of voltages inside a terminal strip, outlet or cord, giving clear indication of live status. Similar to the Megger VF2 Voltstick.
The product is easy to use-place the voltstick near to a terminal strip, outlet or cord and it will light up and emit an audible buzzing noise if the presence of voltage is detected.
- Flashing red LED light indicator
- Suitable for 50Hz and 60Hz systems
- Built-in bright flashlight with ON/OFF button
- Convenient size with pocket clip
- Audible beeper indication
- Auto Power Off
- Rugged double moulded case
- Suitable for outlets or against wire insulation testing
LDM-502-G Green Test Lead – Straight to Straight
The GREEN test lead consists of a industry standard of a 4mm straight end connector at one end and a stack able (piggy back) connector at the other end. The stack able end connector means you can connect another test lead to the end for two wire earth testing. The lead is 1.2M in length.