Beha-Amprobe IR-710 Infrared Thermometer
10:1 Distance to Spot Ratio
Temperature range of 0 °F to 716 °F
Precision accuracy and rapid response time
Laser pointer, backlit dual LCD Display
Auto display hold and MAX/MIN memory
£44.50 exc VAT / £53.40 inc VAT
The Amprobe IR-710, a 10:1 spot to distance ratio infrared thermometer, offers best in class accuracy and response time with a temperature measurement range of 0 °F to 716 °F (-18 °C to 380 °C). The IR-710 is specifically designed for HVAC/R, electrical, industrial maintenance, automotive well as quality control and fire prevention applications.
The IR-710’s 8 second LCD auto display hold, with backlight, makes IR-710 both easy to use and highly reliable, taking 8 seconds to stabilise your reading before clearly displaying it.
- Extremely reliable and accurate non-contact measurement device with a laser pointer
- Wide temperature ranges for both ºC and ºF, from -18ºC to 380ºC/ 0ºF to 716ºF
- Able to calculate the minimum and maximum temperatures taken at a given time
- Quick response time
- Adjustable emissivity setting, for use on a variety of materials
- Dual LCD display with backlighting
- Low battery indication
Please note this meter is for industrial use only and not for medical.
- Amprobe IR-710 Thermometer
- Instruction Manual