Leaderman LDM-204 Electrical Test Lead set for Multimeters, Clamp Meters
£11.94 / £9.95 excl VAT
⚡ Suitable to fit any 4mm Universal Test Lead Connection
⚡ Will fit any test meter that has industry-standard 4mm test connections
⚡ Top Quality British Made Leads
⚡ These leads can withstand the heated tip of a soldering iron or naked flame from a cigarette lighter without melting the outer sheath of the lead.
⚡ 12 Month Leaderman Warranty
These leads meet and exceed all current industry standards, manufactured from SILICONE they are longer lasting and more flexible than cheaper, less durable PVC versions widely available elsewhere.
All leads have industry-standard 4mm straight connectors and 90 degrees 4mm connectors at the other helping to prevent accidental damage to the leads in the event of dropping the meter.
These are SILICONE test leads – longer lasting and more flexible than the cheaper, less durable PVC leads widely available elsewhere.
- Test Leads: Available in RED/BLACK – each lead is 1.2 metres in length
- 1.0mm² c.s.a. 3.6mm Ø Nom.o/d
- Multistranded flexible copper core. 7/36/0.071
- Double Skin Silicone Insulated. Bi-coloured layers.
- IEC 61010 Rating.
- Measurement Category. 1000V CAT III/600V CAT IV
- Current Rating. 20 Amp
- Insulation Category. Double/Reinforced.
- Pollution Degree. Two (2)
- Manufactured and tested and fully compliant to IEC61010-031:2002 (First Edition) Amd. 1:2008.
- Leaderman LDM-204 Electrical Test Lead Red
- Leaderman LDM-204 Electrical Test Lead Black