Fluke 1AC II VoltAlert Voltage Detector Pen
⚡ FLUKE TWO YEAR WARRANTY
⚡ Includes innovative ‘Battery Check’ button function to ensure battery and unit are in good condition when using the tester, giving peace of mind any time you are testing.
⚡ Voltage detection of 200 to 1000 V ac, a wide range to suit a broad spectrum of residential, commercial and industrial needs.
£19.95 exc VAT / £23.94 inc VAT
1AC VoltAlert Non-Contact Voltage Detector
Simply touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet or cord. When the tip glows red, and the unit beeps, you know there’s voltage in the line. Continually tests its battery and its circuit integrity with a periodic double flash visual indication using Fluke Voltbeat technology. It detects line voltage from 200VAC – 1000VAC (1AC-II).
This next generation Fluke 1AC voltage detectors use the latest VoltAlert™ technology to detect voltage readings without metallic contact. The pen shape touch tip allows users to test for energised circuits and defective grounds in any working or living environment.
The Fluke1AC is very easy to use, just just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet or cord. When the tip glows red and the unit beeps, you know there is voltage on the line.
- NEW! Always on, uses special low power circuitry to sustain battery life and added dependability.
- NEW! Includes innovative ‘Battery Check’ button function to ensure battery and unit are in good condition when using the tester, giving peace of mind any time you are testing.
- Voltage detection of 200 to 1000 V ac, a wide range to suit a broad spectrum of residential, commercial and industrial needs.
- Category IV 1000 V overvoltage rated product for best in class added user protection.
- Integrated clip design, optimized for pocket storage in a wide range of clothing thicknesses.
- Powered by 2x AAA batteries.
*Please note this item may not come in retail packaging but it will be a Genuine Guaranteed Fluke UK product.
Fluke 1AC VoltAlert Technical Specifications
|Operating Principle||Senses the steady state electrostatic field produce by AC voltage through
insulation without requiring contact to the bare conductor. A red glow at
the tip and a beeping noise (if not switched OFF) indicates voltage presence.
|Voltage Sensing Ranges|| Nominally, 90V AC to 1000V AC or 200V AC to 1000V AC depending on model,
45 to 405Hz; also a 20V to 90V control circuit model
|Detector Tip Style||Blade or round, depending on model|
|Light Source||One high intensity red LED|
|Agency Approvals||c CSA us, CE, C-Tick|
|Safety Rating||CAT IV 1000V|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 50°C|
|Operating Humidity Ranges||0 to 95% (0 to 30°C)
0 to 75% (30 to 40°C)
0 to 45% (40 to 55°C)
|Batteries||2 AAA alkaline batteries included|
- Fluke 1AC II VoltAlert Voltage Detector
- 2 x AAA Batteries