Fluke 289 EUR True-RMS Industrial Logging Multimeter
£900.00 / £750.00 excl VAT
⚡ Next-generation, high performance digital multimeter with built-in datalogging capabilities
⚡ Ideal for tracking systems over a period of time to isolate specific issues
⚡ Fluke Connect enabled – use the optional ir3000 FC connector to wirelessly send results to your smartphone or tablet
⚡ TrendCapture mode graphically displays a logged data session directly on the multimeter, making it easy to find anomalies
⚡ Zoom on trends – zoom in up to 14 times to get closer to the heart of the problem
1 in stock
Find and solve complex problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution and electro-mechanical equipment with Fluke’s powerful 289, a high precision digital multimeter with built-in logging capabilities!
With space for up to 15,000 individual testing records (and with the ability to recall values on screen as and when you need it), the Fluke 289 is excellent for tracking measurements over a period of time to isolate specific problems. As standard the 289 also includes Fluke’s TrendCapture; the multimeter will graphically display logged data sessions, making it easier to pinpoint an issue (you can also zoom in up to 14 times on the trend for even more precision).
Fluke’s 289 can measure both AC and DC voltage from 50.000mV to 1000.0V, AC/DC current from 500.00μA to 10.000A, temperature from -200 to 1350°C, resistance from 500Ω to 500.0MΩ, capacitance from 1.000nF to 100mF and frequency from 99.999Hz to 999.99kHz.
Fluke Connect Enabled – Wirelessly Connect to Your Smartphone/Tablet
Please note that you will require an optional Fluke ir3000 FC Infrared Connector to use the Fluke Connect mode >>
Wirelessly connect your Fluke 289 to your Android (4.3 and up) or iOS (4s or later) smartphone or tablet with Fluke’s unique wireless technology, Fluke Connect.
With Fluke Connect, you can view and capture your results on your mobile, make graphs, make notes, create reports, send emails to colleagues with your findings, add voice annotations and much, much more.
Want to see how it works? This video shows how the optional ir3000 adapter works seamlessly with Fluke Connect and the 289 Multimeter.
- Selectable AC filter (smoothing mode) makes sure readings are steady when input signals are rapidly changing or electrically noisy
- Adjustable recording and automatic hold thresholds – specify your own percentage change in readings to begin new recording events
- Large-size, 50,000 count 1/4 VGA dot matrix display with integrated white backlight
- Log up to 15,000 individual records and view data back on the multimeter with no need to connect to PC
- Save multiple logging sessions before PC downloads are needed
- AC/DC voltage ranges – 50.000mV, 500.00mV, 5.0000V, 50.000V, 500.00V, 1000.0V
- AC/DC current ranges – 500.00μA, 5000.0μA, 50.000mA, 400.00mA, 5.0000A, 10.00A
- Temperature range – -200.0°C to 1350.0°C (-328.0°F to 2462.0°F)
- Resistance ranges – 500.00Ω, 5.0000kΩ, 50.000kΩ, 500.00kΩ, 5.0000MΩ, 50.00MΩ, 500.0MΩ
- Capacitance ranges – 1.000nF, 10.00nF, 100.0nF, 1.000μF, 10.00μ, 100.0μF, 1000μF, 10.00mF, 100mF
- Frequency ranges – 99.999Hz, 999.99Hz, 9.9999kHz, 99.999kHz, 999.99kHz
- Two terminal 50Ω range with 1mΩ resolution, 10mA source current for measuring and comparing differences in motor winding resistance or contact resistance
- Low pass filter for accurate voltage and frequency measurements at the same time on adjustable speed motor drives and electrically noisy equipment
- LoZ volts function – low impedance voltage ensures ghost voltages are eliminated
- On-board information help key – if you’re unsure about anything, hit the I key and the 289 will help you out!
- Real-time clock ensures all saved readings are time stamped for easy referencing
- Relative mode removes test lead resistance – ideal for low ohms or capacitance measurements
- True-RMS – ensures accuracy is maintained when testing AC voltage and current
- Measure up to 10A (20A for 30 seconds)
- 100mF capacitance range
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250μs
- Limited lifetime warranty
Fluke 289 Technical Specifications
|DC Voltage||Range/Resolution||50.00mV, 500.00mV, 5.000V, 50.000V, 500.00V, 1000.0V|
|AC Voltage||Range/Resolution||50.00mV, 500.00mV, 5.000V, 50.000V, 500.00V, 1000.0V|
|Basic Accuracy||0.4% (true-RMS)|
|DC Current||Range/Resolution||500.00μA, 5000.0μA, 50.000mA, 400.00mA, 5.0000A, 10.00A|
|AC Current||Range/Resolution||500.00μA, 5000.0μA, 50.000mA, 400.00mA, 5.0000A, 10.00A|
|Basic Accuracy||0.6% (True RMS)|
|Temperature (Probe Sold Separately)||Range/Resolution||-200.0°C to 1350.0°C (-328.0°F to 2462.0°F)|
|Resistance||Range/Resolution||500.00Ω, 5.0000kΩ, 50.000kΩ, 500.00kΩ, 5.0000MΩ, 50.00MΩ, 500.0MΩ|
|Capacitance||Range/Resolution||1.000nF, 10.00nF, 100.0nF, 1.000μF, 10.00μ, 100.0μF, 1000μF, 10.00mF, 100mF|
|Frequency||Range/Resolution||99.999Hz, 999.99Hz, 9.9999kHz, 99.999kHz, 999.99kHz|
|Maximum Voltage Between Any Terminal and Earth Ground||1000V|
|Battery Type||6 x AA alkaline batteries, NEDA 16A IECLR6|
|Battery Life||100 hours minimum, 200 hours in logging mode|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 60°C|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 90% (0 to 37°C)
0 to 65% (37 to 45°C)
0 to 45% (45 to 55°C)
|Electromagnetic Capability||EMC EN61326-1|
|Vibration||Random vibration per MIL-PRF-28800F Class 2|
|Shock||1m drop per IEC/EN 61010-1 3rd Edition|
|Size (H x W x L)||22.2 x 10.2 x 6cm (8.75 x 4.03 x 2.38 inches)|
- Fluke 289 Digital Multimeter
- 6 x AA Batteries (Installed)
- TL71 Silicone Test Leads
- 2 x AC72 Alligator Clips
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.