Fluke 2AC Volt Alert Voltage Detector
£19.85 excl VAT/
⚡ Category IV – 1000 V overvoltage rated product for best in class user protection.
⚡ Integrated clip design, optimized for pocket storage.
⚡ Powered by 2x AAA batteries (included).
⚡ Fluke ruggedness and reliability.
⚡ Two-year warranty.
2AC is the latest addition to the VoltAlert™ ac non-contact voltage tester family from Fluke and is designed to be pocket-sized and easy to use. The 2AC tests for energized circuits and defective grounds, whether it’s for an electrician on the factory floor or the do-it-yourselfer around the house. The tip of the pocket-sized tester will glow red when within close proximity of an outlet, terminal strip, or power cord where voltage is present.
- Voltage detection from 200 to 1000 V ac, suitable for a wide range of residential, commercial, and industrial needs.
- Always on, using special low power circuitry to sustain battery life and ensure your 2AC is always ready.
- Innovative ‘Battery Check’ button function ensures the battery is in good condition.
- Category IV – 1000 V overvoltage rated product for best in class user protection.
- Integrated clip design, optimized for pocket storage.
- Powered by 2x AAA batteries (included).
- Fluke ruggedness and reliability.
- Two-year warranty.
*Use of Battery Check function is optional and for convenience only, it is not intended as a substitute for checking the unit on a known live source before and after use.
|Operating principle||Senses the steady state electrostatic field produced by ac voltage through insulation without requiring contact to the bare conductor. A red glow at the tip indicates the presence of voltage.|
|Safety Compliance:||Meets IEC 61010-1:2001, UL 61010-1 (2nd ed.), CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1-04, and ISA-82.02.01 Pollution Degree 2.|
|EMC Compliance:||Meets IEC 61326-1:2006.|
|Operating:||200 V ac to 1000 V ac, CAT IV 1000 V rated.|
|Temperature:||Operating: -10 °C to 50 °C (-14 °F to 122 °F).
Storage: -10 °C to 50 °C (-14 °F to 122 °F).
|Humidity:||0 % to 95 % (0 °C to 30 °C).
0 % to 75 % (30 °C to 40 °C).
0 % to 45 % (40 to 55 °C).
|Altitude:||2000 m (CAT IV 1000 V).|
|Cleaning:||Clean with a damp cloth.|
|Battery Life||Typical battery life of great than one year.|
|Warranty Period:||Two years.|
- Fluke 2AC VoltAlert Voltage Detector
- 2 x AAA Batteries