Fluke 64 Max Non Contact Digital Infrared Thermometer
⚡ 3 Year Fluke Warranty.
⚡ Designed and Tested to Survive a 3 Meter Drop.
⚡ 30 Hour Battery Life.
£108.99 exc VAT / £130.79 inc VAT
The Fluke 64 MAX Thermometer has the precision you need to do your job with accuracy. Keeping your budget intact this thermometer excels way beyond price to performance.
Designed and proven to withstand a 3-meter drop, you can rely on this lightweight, compact infrared thermometer to do the job with precision and accurate results.
The IR Thermometer also has been optimized to work in any form of the environment from the office straight out to harsher areas. It features a dust and water-resistant body suitable for challenging unpredictable situations.
Efficiency is also a strong point of Fluke’s 64 MAX, given that although it operates on a single AA alkaline battery it produces up to thirty hours of battery life. Thanks to Fluke the Thermometer can also be set up to record measurements at certain times VIA the auto-capture function.
• Precise laser technology for more accurate and repeatable measurements.
• Temperature accuracy of up to ± 1℃ or ± 1% of reading whichever is greater with 20:1 distance to spot ratio
• Flashlight and large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display for easy viewing even in a dark environment
• IP54 rated for extra protection against airborne contaminants
• Get your tool to work when you can’t – set time and desired interval between measurements and Auto Capture will capture spot temperatures unattended
• 99 data point logging
• 30-hour battery life so your tool can perform as long as you need it to
• Displays the minimum, maximum, or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements
• Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside set limits
• Small and lightweight design fits easily into your toolbox
• Powered by one (1) AA alkaline battery
• Three Year FLUKE