Fluke L215 Multimeter SureGrip Test Lead Extenders with Probe Light
- L200 Probe Light
- Tp280 20 cm Test Probe Extenders
- TP220 SureGrip Test Probes
- TL224 SureGrip Silicon Test Lead Set
- Foldable soft pouch with six pockets and hook-and-loop
£66.67 exc VAT / £51.00 inc VAT
- Both test leads and probes available
- Durable connection, which guarantees excellent results
- Single accessories and kits
- Different safety categories to suit the application
- Insulated wires
These leads are connecting cables which are used specifically for Multimeters, attaching a test probe to the end will allow the user to measure the required voltage, current or electrical resistance. As it assists operation with a Multimeter, at least two of these types of electrical values are measured.
Connecting to Fluke Multimeters, a set of test probes will measure the device or target for an accurate reading, such as voltage or current. Due to the flexibility and quality produced by Fluke, each probe provides much-needed precision.