Fluke T110 Voltage & Continuity Tester
⚡ Fast test results the way you need them, with large, easy-to-use buttons, bright backlights, and clear audible and physical indicators designed for any work situation.
⚡ Rugged, high-quality construction is built to last. This includes a heavy-duty molded case, a thicker cord with wear indicator, sturdy battery case, and well-fitting and durable probe protector.
⚡ Enhanced ergonomic design feels good in your hand, is easy to use (even with gloves on), and quick, secure probe docking.
⚡FLUKE TWO YEARS WARANTY INCLUDED
£54.00 inc VATexc VAT /
T110 Voltage & Continuity Tester
Experienced professionals trust their job, their reputation and even their personal safety to Fluke electrical test tools. The all new family of Two-Pole Voltage Testers are built with state-of-the-art measurement and safety technology, these testers offer everything you expect from Fluke, and a little bit more.
The new Fluke two-pole testers are now more rugged and easier to use than ever before.
- Fast test results the way you need them, with large, easy-to-use buttons, bright backlights, and clear audible and physical indicators designed for any work situation.
- Rugged, high-quality construction is built to last. This includes a heavy duty molded case, a thicker cord with wear indicator, sturdy battery case, and well-fitting and durable probe protector.
- Enhanced ergonomic design feels good in your hand, is easy to use (even with gloves on) and quick, secure probe docking.
- A complete family of testers with the features, functions, and price/performance to fit your applications and preferences.
Fluke’s new two-pole voltage and continuity testers are built to work the way you work. They give you the best combination of safety, ease-of-use and fast answers available anywhere.
- CAT IV 600 V, Cat III 690 V safety rating Fluke’s new family of Two-Pole Voltage testers comply with both regulation HSE GS 38 (tip caps) and IEC EN 61243-3: 2010.
- Voltage AC / DC 12V – 690V
- Continuity 0 – 400 kΩ
- Frequency 0 / 40 – 400 Hz
- Phase Rotation 100V – 690V
- 4 ways to detect ac/dc voltage A clear, instantly visible LED indicator, a bright digital display of the measurement value, an audible continuity test, and vibration to give tactile feedback
- Backlit graduated scale and backlit indicators
- Audio on/off for testing in quiet areas.
- Low battery indicator
- Detects voltage even with discharged batteries
- Improved probe docking for secure storage
- Phase rotation indicator for 3-phase systems
- RCD functionality Two-button controls allow you to draw more current from the circuit under test and intentionally trip Residual-Current Devices (RCDs) remotely
- Built in electric torch
- Single-phase voltage offers fast identification of live conductors
- Push-on probe tips, probe tip protector and storage accessory
- Probe tip protector and storage accessory Tip protector serves as an extra hand when opening UK electrical safety outlets.
- WearGuard™ insulation shows damage to test leads
We have other models in the T Range also, see our related products.
Fluke T-Series Technical Specifications
|Voltage AC/DC||12V to 690V||12V to 690V||6V to 690V||6V to 690V|
|Continuity||0 to 400kΩ|
|Frequency||0/40 to 400Hz|
|Phase Rotation||–||100V to 690V|
|Resistance Measurement||–||–||–||Up to 1999Ω|
|Response Time (LED indicator)||<0.5s|
|200kΩ Input Impedance|| Current draw 3.5mA @ 690V
Current draw 1.15mA @ 230V
|7kΩ Input Impedance
(with load buttons pressed)
|–||Current draw 30mA @ 230V|
|Safety Rating||CAT II 690V
CAT III 600V
|CAT III 690V,
CAT IV 600V
You may also like…
Fluke T130 Voltage & Continuity Tester Includes Padded Carry Case£95.00 exc VAT / £114.00 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke T5-600 Voltage And Continuity Tester£88.50 exc VAT / £106.20 inc VAT Select Options
Socket & See VIP100 Easy Voltage TesterSelect Options
Fluke T130 Voltage & Continuity Tester Genuine UK Version£66.25 exc VAT / £79.50 inc VAT Select Options