Fluke T130 Voltage & Continuity Tester
£114.00 / £95.00 excl VAT
⚡ Fast test results the way you need them, with large, easy-to-use buttons, bright backlights, and clear audible and physical indicators designed for any work situation.
⚡ Rugged, high-quality construction is built to last. This includes a heavy-duty molded case, a thicker cord with wear indicator, a sturdy battery case, and a well-fitting and durable probe protector.
⚡ Vibration provides tactile feedback
⚡ Audio on/off for testing in quiet areas.
⚡ Low battery indicator
149 in stock
Experienced professionals trust their job, their reputation, and even their personal safety to Fluke electrical test tools. The all-new family of Two-Pole Voltage Testers is built with state-of-the-art measurement and safety technology, these testers offer everything you expect from Fluke, and a little bit more.
Listening—and responding—to customers
The Fluke two-pole testers are now more rugged and easier to use than ever before.
- Fast test results the way you need them, with large, easy-to-use buttons, bright backlights, and clear audible and physical indicators designed for any work situation.
- Rugged, high-quality construction is built to last. This includes a heavy-duty molded case, a thicker cord with a wear indicator, a sturdy battery case, and a well-fitting and durable probe protector.
- Enhanced ergonomic design feels good in your hand, is easy to use (even with gloves on), and has quick, secure probe docking.
- A complete family of testers with the features, functions, and price/performance to fit your applications and preferences.
Fluke T130 Two-Pole Voltage and Continuity Tester Overview
See exactly what the voltage level is with Fluke’s T130!
The upgraded version of the T90 and T110, the T130 includes a backlit LCD display which shows voltage level as a digital value alongside LED indicators of voltage up to 690V. It also includes a display hold function, allowing the value taken to be temporarily stored on the screen.
Highly popular with electricians, the T130 is equipped with GS38-compliant caps and can be used to perform continuity testing (with the ability to switch the buzzer on and off) and also indicates polarity.
Additional functions of this tester include single-pole phase detection, vibration indicator when under load and a built-in electrical torch.
- CAT IV 600 V, Cat III 690 V safety rating Fluke’s new family of Two-Pole Voltage testers comply with both regulation HSE GS 38 (tip caps) and IEC EN 61243-3: 2010.
- Voltage AC / DC 6V – 690V
- Continuity 0 – 400 kΩ
- Frequency 0 / 40 – 400 Hz
- Phase Rotation 100V – 690V
- 4 ways to detect ac/dc voltage A clear, instantly visible LED indicator, a bright digital display of the measurement value, an audible continuity test, and vibration to give tactile feedback
- Backlit graduated scale and backlit indicators
- Vibration provides tactile feedback
- Audio on/off for testing in quiet areas.
- Low battery indicator
- Detects voltage even with discharged batteries
- Improved probe docking for secure storage
- Phase rotation indicator for 3-phase systems
- RCD functionality
- Two-button controls allow you to draw more current from the circuit under test and intentionally trip Residual-Current Devices (RCDs) remotely
- Display Hold
- Built-in electric torch
- Single-phase voltage offers fast identification of live conductors
- Push-on probe tips, probe tip protector, and storage accessory
- Probe tip protector and storage accessory
Tip protector serves as an extra hand when opening UK electrical safety outlets.
- WearGuard™ insulation shows damage to test leads
|Voltage AC/DC||12V to 690V||12V to 690V||6V to 690V||6V to 690V|
|Continuity||0 to 400kΩ|
|Frequency||0/40 to 400Hz|
|Phase Rotation||–||100V to 690V|
|Resistance Measurement||–||–||–||Up to 1999Ω|
|Response Time (LED indicator)||<0.5s|
|200kΩ Input Impedance||Current draw 3.5mA @ 690V, Current draw 1.15mA @ 230V|
|7kΩ Input Impedance
(with load buttons pressed)
|–||Current draw 30mA @ 230V|
|Safety Rating||CAT II 690V
CAT III 600V
|CAT III 690V, CAT IV 600V|
- Fluke T130 Voltage & Continuity Tester