Fluke T130 Voltage & Continuity Tester Includes Padded Carry Case
⚡ Vibration provides tactile feedback
⚡ Audio on/off for testing in quiet areas
⚡ Low battery indicator
⚡ Detects voltage even with discharged batteries
⚡ Improved probe docking for secure storage
£114.00 exc VAT / £136.80 inc VAT
Fluke T130 Voltage & Continuity Tester
Experienced professionals trust their job, their reputation and even their personal safety to Fluke electrical test tools. The all-new family of Two-Pole Voltage Testers are built with state-of-the-art measurement and safety technology, these testers offer everything you expect from Fluke, and a little bit more.
Fast test results the way you need them, with large, easy-to-use buttons, bright backlights, and clear audible and physical indicators designed for any work situation.
Rugged, high-quality construction is built to last. This includes a heavy-duty molded case, a thicker cord with wear indicator, a sturdy battery case, and a well-fitting and durable probe protector.
Enhanced ergonomic design feels good in your hand, is easy to use (even with gloves on) and has quick, secure probe docking.
- CAT IV 600 V, Cat III 690 V safety rating Fluke’s new family of Two-Pole Voltage testers comply with both regulation HSE GS 38 (tip caps) and IEC EN 61243-3: 2010.
- Voltage AC / DC 6V – 690V
- Continuity 0 – 400 kΩ
- Frequency 0 / 40 – 400 Hz
- Phase Rotation 100V – 690V
- 4 ways to detect ac/dc voltage A clear, instantly visible LED indicator, a bright digital display of the measurement value, an audible continuity test, and vibration to give tactile feedback
- Backlit graduated scale and backlit indicators
- Vibration provides tactile feedback
- Audio on/off for testing in quiet areas.
- Low battery indicator
- Detects voltage even with discharged batteries
- Improved probe docking for secure storage
- Phase rotation indicator for 3-phase systems
- RCD functionality
Two-button controls allow you to draw more current from the circuit under test and intentionally trip Residual-Current Devices (RCDs) remotely
- Display Hold
- Built-in electric torch
- Single-phase voltage offers fast identification of live conductors
- Push-on probe tips, probe tip protector, and storage accessory
- Probe tip protector and storage accessory
(Tip protector serves as an extra hand when opening UK electrical safety outlets.)
- WearGuard™ insulation shows damage to test leads
Leaderman LDMC1 Carry Case:
- Complete with a belt loop fitting to attach securely to your belt.
- Measurements: 290mm x 75mm x 45mm
- Tough and hard-wearing fabric material.
- Zipper opening.
- Small pocket inside for small accessories
|Voltage AC/DC||12V to 690V||12V to 690V||6V to 690V||6V to 690V|
|Continuity||0 to 400kΩ|
|Frequency||0/40 to 400Hz|
|Phase Rotation||–||100V to 690V|
|Resistance Measurement||–||–||–||Up to 1999Ω|
|Response Time (LED indicator)||<0.5s|
|200kΩ Input Impedance||Current draw 3.5mA @ 690V, Current draw 1.15mA @ 230V|
|7kΩ Input Impedance
(with load buttons pressed)
|–||Current draw 30mA @ 230V|
|Safety Rating||CAT II 690V
CAT III 600V
|CAT III 690V, CAT IV 600V|
- Fluke T130 Voltage & Continuity
- Leaderman LDMC1 Carry Case
You may also like…
Fluke T110 Voltage & Continuity Tester£48.00 exc VAT / £57.60 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke T90 Voltage & Continuity Tester£35.25 exc VAT / £42.30 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke T150 Voltage & Continuity Tester£85.50 exc VAT / £102.60 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke PRV240 Proving Unit£103.00 exc VAT / £123.60 inc VAT Select Options