Fluke T150 Voltage & Continuity Tester
⚡ Fast test results the way you need them, with large, easy-to-use buttons, bright backlights, and clear audible and physical indicators designed for any work situation.
⚡ Rugged, high-quality construction is built to last. This includes a heavy-duty molded case, a thicker cord with wear indicator, sturdy battery case, and well-fitting and durable probe protector.
⚡ 2 Year Fluke Warranty
£79.95 exc VAT / £95.94 inc VAT
Experienced professionals trust their job, their reputation and even their personal safety to Fluke electrical test tools. The all new family of Two-Pole Voltage Testers are built with state-of-the-art measurement and safety technology, these testers offer everything you expect from Fluke, and a little bit more.
Listening—and responding—to customers
The new Fluke two-pole testers are now more rugged and easier to use than ever before.
- Fast test results the way you need them, with large, easy-to-use buttons, bright backlights, and clear audible and physical indicators designed for any work situation.
- Rugged, high-quality construction is built to last. This includes a heavy duty molded case, a thicker cord with wear indicator, sturdy battery case, and well-fitting and durable probe protector.
- Enhanced ergonomic design feels good in your hand, is easy to use (even with gloves on) and quick, secure probe docking.
- A complete family of testers with the features, functions, and price/performance to fit your applications and preferences.
Fluke’s new two-pole voltage and continuity testers are built to work the way you work. They give you the best combination of safety, ease-of-use and fast answers available anywhere.
- CAT IV 600 V, Cat III 690 V safety rating Fluke’s new family of Two-Pole Voltage testers comply with both regulation HSE GS 38 (tip caps) and IEC EN 61243-3: 2010.
- Voltage AC DC 6V – 690V
- Continuity 0 – 400 kΩ
- Frequency 0 / 40 – 400 Hz
- Phase Rotation 100V – 690V
- Resistance Measurement Up to 1999 Ω
- 4 ways to detect ac/dc voltage A clear, instantly visible LED indicator, a bright digital display of the measurement value, an audible continuity test, and vibration to give tactile feedback
- Backlit graduated scale and backlit indicators
- Vibration provides tactile feedback
- Audio on/off for testing in quiet areas.
- Low battery indicator
- Detects voltage even with discharged batteries
- Improved probe docking for secure storage
- Phase rotation indicator for 3-phase systems
- RCD functionality
Two-button controls allow you to draw more current from the circuit under test and intentionally trip Residual-Current Devices (RCDs) remotely
- Display Hold
- Built in electric torch
- Single-phase voltage offers fast identification of live conductors
- Push-on probe tips, probe tip protector and storage accessory
- Probe tip protector and storage accessory
Tip protector serves as an extra hand when opening UK electrical safety outlets.
- Resistance testing to 1999 ohms (T150)
- WearGuard™ insulation shows damage to test leads
Fluke T150 Two-Pole Voltage and Continuity Tester Technical Specifications
|Voltage AC/DC Range||6V to 690V|
|Continuity Range||0 to 400kΩ|
|Frequency Range||0/40 to 400Hz|
|Phase Rotation Range||100 to 690V|
|Resistance Range||Up to 1999Ω|
|Response Time (LED Indicators)||<0.5s|
|200kΩ Input Impedance||Current draw 3.5mA @ 690V
Current draw 1.15mA @ 230V
|7Ω Input Impedance (with load buttons pressed)||Current draw 30mA @ 230V|
|Safety Rating||CAT III 690V, CAT IV 600V|
|Power Requirements||2 x AAA batteries|
|Net Weight||280g (9.9oz)|
|Size (L x W x H)||23 x 7 x 3.8cm|
You may also like…
Fluke T90 Voltage & Continuity Tester£39.00 inc VAT exc VAT / Select Options
Fluke T110 Voltage & Continuity Tester£54.00 inc VAT exc VAT / Select Options
Fluke T150 Voltage & Continuity Tester PLUS Leaderman LDMC1 Protective Case£98.00 exc VAT / £117.60 inc VAT Add to basket
Fluke T130 Voltage & Continuity Tester Includes Padded Carry Case£95.00 exc VAT / £114.00 inc VAT Select Options
Leaderman TPT900 LED Voltage & Continuity Tester£29.95 exc VAT / £35.94 inc VAT Select Options