Fluke T5-1000 Voltage Current & Continuity Tester + Deluxe Carry Case
This tester comes with TWO sets of detachable probes – one set complies with the UK GS38 regulations. Some of the cheaper non-UK versions may not have these probes included with the tester.
The Fluke T5-1000 Electrical Tester lets you check voltage, continuity, and current with one compact tool. With the T5-1000 all you have to do is select volts, ohms, or current and the tester does the rest. OpenJaw™ current lets you check current up to 100A – without breaking the circuit. Its tough test leads stow neatly in the back of the tester, making it easy to tote the T5 in your tool pouch. Detachable SlimReach™ test probes are customized for national electrical standards. The test leads accept optional accessories such as clips and speciality probes. The optional H5 holster lets you clip the T5 onto your belt.
T5-1000 Voltage, Current & Continuity Tester
Measures up to 1000 V AC/DC
- Automatically measures volts ac and volts dc with precise digital resolution
- Displays resistance to 1000Ω
- Easy and accurate OpenJaw™ current measurement
- Continuity beeper
- Compact design with neat probe storage
- Rugged enough to withstand a 10-foot (3m) drop
- Detachable SlimReach™ probe tips are customized for national electrical standards
- Test leads accept Fluke accessory test clips
- Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type tester
- Auto-off mode to conserve battery life
- Optional Fluke H5 holster attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads
Deluxe Leaderman Padded Carry Case
Also comes supplied with the exclusive Leaderman Deluxe carry case, made of EXTREMELY tough and hard-wearing material the case features a zipper opening and additional interior pocket ideal for extra leads and accessories.