Fluke T6-600 Tester plus 117 True RMS Multimeter with 1AC and TPAK KIT4J Combo Kit
£540.00 / £450.00 excl VAT
The evolved version of the very popular Fluke T5
Fluke’s T6-600 or T6-1000 with integrated FieldSense technology, you can think no more of this problem and take measurements by sliding the open fork over a conductor to see the voltage level without the need for test leads.
5 reasons the T6 belongs in your toolbelt:
- Measure voltage to 1000 V ac through the open fork, without test leads.
- No need to open covers or remove wire nuts.
- Simultaneously measure voltage and current.
- 17.8 mm open fork is the widest in the industry; measures up to 200 A on 4/0 wires (120 mm2).
- Go beyond simple detection. Actually, measure ac voltage and current values without test leads.
Features and Specifications:
- FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current, and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage+
- 1 to 600 V ac
- 0.1 to 200 A ac
- True-RMS voltage and current
- Resistance 1 Ω to 2000 Ω
- Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with a 17.8 mm jaw opening
- The HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
- Standard two-year warranty; extendable to 4 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase*
FLUKE 117 True RMS Digital Multimeter
A True RMS AC measurement, a 6000 – count display and min-max-average recording are standard with nearly all multimeter models. But the added capability to measure frequency and capacitance makes the Fluke 117 really powerful. The compact case has a removable protective holster and a battery door to allow easy replacement of the batteries. It conforms and is protected with all the required safety features EN610101-1 CAT11 600V. UL, CSA, TUV listed and VDE pending.
The 117 is the ideal meter for demanding settings like commercial buildings, hospitals and schools. It includes integrated non-contact voltage detection to help get the job done faster and safer.
- Clear display bargraph updated 4 times per second
- Min-Max-Average recording mode with Mix/Max alert
- Autoranging frequency measurement
- True RMS measurements
- Basic Accuracy 0.07%
- Digital Display Counts 6000
- Voltage AC/DC (V) 600
- Current AC/DC (A) 10
- Frequency (kHz) 50
- Capacitance (uf) 10000
- Volt Alert – non-contact voltage detector built-In
- Resistance (Mohms) 40
- Display hold
- Audible diode and continuity test
- Unsafe voltage alert
- Backlit display
- Low battery indication
- Protective holster
- Easy battery exchange
- Sleep mode preserves battery life
- Warranty 3 years
- Input protection to EN 61010-1 CAT 111 600V
Fluke 1AC II VoltAlert non-contact Voltage Detector
The next generation VoltAlert™ AC non-contact voltage testers from Fluke are easy to use – just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord. When the tip glows red and the unit beeps, you know there is voltage present.
Please note that the UK version detects voltage from 200v to 1000v AC
Electricians, Maintenance, Service, Safety Personnel, and Homeowners can quickly test for energised circuits in the workplace or at home.
- Voltbeat™ technology and continuous self-test – so you always know it’s working
- Upon detection, tip glows and beeper sounds
- CAT IV 1000 V for added protection
- 200 V to 1000 V AC
- Two-year warranty
Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanging Kit
Five-piece kit that enables you to hang your Multimeter from any metal surface using the extra-strong Magnet and strap – simply clips into the back of your Fluke Multimeter!
Now includes the T6 hanging strap specially made for the T6-600 and T6-1000
LDMC115 Carry Case
Internal Measurement 320 x 180 x 85mm
- EXTREMELY tough & hard wearing fabric material
- Zipper opening with additional interior pockets
- 12 months guarantee – should last for years
- Also comes with an additional long strap
- 1/ FLUKE T6-600 Voltage & Continuity Tester
- 2/ FLUKE 117 True RMS Digital Multimeter and Leads
- 3/ FLUKE 1AC II VoltAlert Voltage Detector
- 4/ FLUKE TPAK Hanging Kit
- 5/ FLUKE C115 Carry Case
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.