Fluke T90 Voltage & Continuity Tester | C150 Carry Case
£74.95 exc VAT / £65.94 inc VAT
Fluke T90 Voltage & Continuity Tester with Fluke C150 Carry Case
FLUKE TWO YEARS WARRANTY INCLUDED
T90 Voltage & Continuity Tester
Experienced professionals trust their job, their reputation and even their personal safety to Fluke electrical test tools. The all new family of Two-Pole Voltage Testers are built with state-of-the-art measurement and safety technology, these testers offer everything you expect from Fluke, and a little bit more.
The new Fluke two-pole testers are now more rugged and easier to use than ever before.
- Fast test results the way you need them, with large, easy-to-use buttons, bright backlights, and clear audible and physical indicators designed for any work situation.
- Rugged, high-quality construction is built to last. This includes a heavy duty molded case, a thicker cord with wear indicator, sturdy battery case, and well-fitting and durable probe protector.
- Enhanced ergonomic design feels good in your hand, is easy to use (even with gloves on) and quick, secure probe docking.
- A complete family of testers with the features, functions, and price/performance to fit your applications and preferences.
- CAT IV 600 V, Cat III 690 V safety rating Fluke’s new family of Two-Pole Voltage testers comply with both regulation HSE GS 38 (tip caps) and IEC EN 61243-3: 2010.
- 4 ways to detect ac/dc voltage a clear, instantly visible LED indicator, a bright digital display of the measurement value, an audible continuity test.
- Backlit graduated scale and backlit indicators
- Audio on/off for testing in quiet areas.
- Low battery indicator
- Detects voltage even with discharged batteries
- Improved probe docking for secure storage
- RCD functionality Two-button controls allow you to draw more current from the circuit under test and intentionally trip Residual-Current Devices (RCDs) remotely
- Single-phase voltage offers fast identification of live conductors
- Push-on probe tips, probe tip protector and storage accessory
- Probe tip protector and storage accessory Tip protector serves as an extra hand when opening UK electrical safety outlets.
- WearGuard™ insulation shows damage to test leads
Fluke C150 Soft Carrying Case
Ideal for Fluke T90, T110, T130, T150, T5-600, T5-1000 Test Meters
Get the right case for your Fluke tools. The C150 soft carrying case is a zippered carrying case with durable, high quality polyester exterior. It has a belt loop and an inner pocket to store test leads or small accessories. It comes with a 1 year warranty.
Dimensions: 29.8 cm X 11.4 cm x 5.6 cm
This case will hold 2 pole voltage & continuity testers, clamp meters & a large variety of accessories such as voltsticks, socket testers, crocodile clips.
The Fluke T90 Voltage & Continuity Tester with Fluke C150 soft carrying case with durable, high quality polyester exterior. Ideal for a number of products
You may also like…
Fluke T110 Voltage & Continuity Tester
£71.50exc VAT / £59.94 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke T130 Voltage & Continuity Tester Genuine UK Version
£99.99exc VAT / £100.80 inc VAT Select Options
Fluke T90 Voltage & Continuity Tester
£44.99exc VAT / £41.94 inc VAT Select Options