Fluke T90 Voltage & Continuity Tester
- FLUKE TWO YEAR WARRANTY
- Fast test results the way you need them
- Large, easy-to-use buttons, bright backlights
- Clear audible and physical indicators designed for any work situation.
- Rugged, high-quality construction it’s built to last!
- Heavy duty molded case, a thicker cord with wear indicator,
- Enhanced ergonomic design feels good in your hand,
- Easy to use (even with gloves on) with quick, secure probe docking.
£39.00 inc VATexc VAT /
Fluke T90 2 Pole Voltage & Continuity Tester
FLUKE TWO YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED
T90 Voltage & Continuity Tester
Experienced professionals trust their job, their reputation and even their personal safety to Fluke electrical test tools. The all new family of Two-Pole Voltage Testers are built with state-of-the-art measurement and safety technology, these testers offer everything you expect from Fluke, and a little bit more.
The new Fluke two-pole testers are now more rugged and easier to use than ever before.
- Fast test results the way you need them, with large, easy-to-use buttons, bright backlights, and clear audible and physical indicators designed for any work situation.
- Rugged, high-quality construction is built to last. This includes a heavy duty molded case, a thicker cord with wear indicator, sturdy battery case, and well-fitting and durable probe protector.
- Enhanced ergonomic design feels good in your hand, is easy to use (even with gloves on) and quick, secure probe docking.
- A complete family of testers with the features, functions, and price/performance to fit your applications and preferences.
Fluke’s new two-pole voltage and continuity testers built to work the way you work. They give you the best combination of safety, ease-of-use and fast answers available anywhere.
- CAT IV 600 V, Cat III 690 V safety rating Fluke’s new family of Two-Pole Voltage testers comply with both regulation HSE GS 38 (tip caps) and IEC EN 61243-3: 2010.
- Voltage AC DC 12V – 690V
- Continuity 0 – 400kΩ
- Frequency 0 / 40 – 400 Hz
- 4 ways to detect ac/dc voltage A clear, instantly visible LED indicator, a bright digital display of the measurement value, an audible continuity test.
- Backlit graduated scale and backlit indicators
- Audio on/off for testing in quiet areas.
- Low battery indicator
- Detects voltage even with discharged batteries
- Improved probe docking for secure storage
- RCD functionality Two-button controls allow you to draw more current from the circuit under test and intentionally trip Residual-Current Devices (RCDs) remotely
- Single-phase voltage offers fast identification of live conductors
- Push-on probe tips, probe tip protector and storage accessory
- Probe tip protector and storage accessory Tip protector serves as an extra hand when opening UK electrical safety outlets.
- WearGuard™ insulation shows damage to test leads
You may also like…
Di-Log DL6780 CombiVolt 1 Voltage & Continuity Tester£35.00 exc VAT / £42.00 inc VAT Select Options
Leaderman TPT900 LED Voltage & Continuity Tester£29.95 exc VAT / £35.94 inc VAT Select Options
Socket & See VIP150 Craftsman Voltage Tester£28.95 exc VAT / £34.74 inc VAT Select Options
Megger TPT420 LCD/LED Two-Pole Voltage Tester with Carry Case£71.94 inc VAT exc VAT / Select Options
Fluke T5-1000 Voltage & Continuity Tester£94.50 exc VAT / £113.40 inc VAT Select Options
Socket & See VIP100 Easy Voltage TesterSelect Options
Fluke PRV240 Proving Unit£69.95 exc VAT / £83.94 inc VAT Select Options