Fluke T90 Voltage and Continuity Tester
£52.80 / £44.00 excl VAT
⚡ Fluke Two Year Warranty
⚡ Fast test results the way you need them
⚡ Large, easy-to-use buttons, bright backlights
⚡ Clear audible and physical indicators are designed for any work situation.
⚡ Rugged, high-quality construction it’s built to last!
T90 Voltage & Continuity Tester:
Experienced professionals trust their job, their reputation, and even their personal safety to Fluke electrical test tools. The all-new family of Two-Pole Voltage Testers is built with state-of-the-art measurement and safety technology, these testers offer everything you expect from Fluke, and a little bit more.
The new Fluke two-pole testers are now more rugged and easier to use than ever before.
- Fast test results the way you need them, with large, easy-to-use buttons, bright backlights, and clear audible and physical indicators designed for any work situation.
- Rugged, high-quality construction is built to last. This includes a heavy-duty molded case, a thicker cord with a wear indicator, a sturdy battery case, and a well-fitting and durable probe protector.
- Enhanced ergonomic design feels good in your hand, is easy to use (even with gloves on), and has quick, secure probe docking.
- A complete family of testers with the features, functions, and price/performance to fit your applications and preferences.
- CAT IV 600 V, Cat III 690 V safety rating Fluke’s new family of Two-Pole Voltage testers comply with both regulation HSE GS 38 (tip caps) and IEC EN 61243-3: 2010.
- Voltage AC DC 12V – 690V
- Continuity 0 – 400kΩ
- Frequency 0 / 40 – 400 Hz
- 4 ways to detect ac/dc voltage A clear, instantly visible LED indicator, a bright digital display of the measurement value, an audible continuity test.
- Backlit graduated scale and backlit indicators
- Audio on/off for testing in quiet areas.
- Low battery indicator
- Detects voltage even with discharged batteries
- Improved probe docking for secure storage
- RCD functionality Two-button controls allow you to draw more current from the circuit under test and intentionally trip Residual-Current Devices (RCDs) remotely
- Single-phase voltage offers fast identification of live conductors
- Push-on probe tips, probe tip protector and storage accessory
- Probe tip protector and storage accessory Tip protector serves as an extra hand when opening UK electrical safety outlets.
- WearGuard™ insulation shows damage to test leads
|Voltage AC/DC||12V to 690V||12V to 690V||6V to 690V||6V to 690V|
|Continuity||0 to 400kΩ|
|Frequency||0/40 to 400Hz|
|Phase Rotation||–||100V to 690V|
|Resistance Measurement||–||–||–||Up to 1999Ω|
|Response Time (LED indicator)||<0.5s|
|200kΩ Input Impedance||Current draw 3.5mA @ 690V, Current draw 1.15mA @ 230V|
|7kΩ Input Impedance
(with load buttons pressed)
|–||Current draw 30mA @ 230V|
|Safety Rating||CAT II 690V
CAT III 600V
|CAT III 690V, CAT IV 600V|
- Fluke T90 Voltage & Continuity Tester