Kewtech Duo Non-Contact Voltage Detector
£22.80 / £19.00 excl VAT
Heartbeat – green LED indicates that the unit is on and working correctly
Red LED indicates the presence of voltage
Audible tone also indicates the presence of voltage
2 Year Kewtech Warranty
An ideal addition to any electrician’s toolkit, this Kewtech voltage detector instantly alerts the user to the presence of voltage from 90-600V AC without the need to make contact with a system.
Uniquely designed, the Kewstick Duo is dual-sensitivity, including a desensitising button that can be used to differentiate between live and earthed cables 18mm apart. When voltage is detected using this voltage detection pen a red LED light will shine on the tip of the Duo and an audible buzzing noise will sound. A green LED and a separate audible tone also shows the user that the tester is still working correctly when powered on.
This voltage detector is CAT IV rated and pocket-sized for easy transportation/storage.
- Detects the presence of AC voltage from 90 to 600V without the need to make direct contact
- Two colour LEDs – green shows correct operation and red for voltage detection
- A two-tone buzzer shows the correct operation and voltage presence
- Pocket-sized, pen-shaped design
- Low power consumption for exceptional battery life
- CAT IV rated
- 2-year unconditional guarantee
- 1x Duo Voltstick