Kewtech Kewprove 3 Proving Unit
1 Year Kewtech warranty
Outputs 690v AC/DC
Two sockets for two probes
Perfect for use with any make of voltage tester
⚡ Magnet within base allows for mounting upon metal surfaces
£69.60 inc VATexc VAT /
- Simple, Functional Design
- Resilient Casing
- Perfect for use with any make of 2 Pole Voltage Testers
- Two sockets for two Probes
- Outputs 690v AC/DC
- Magnet within base allows for mounting upon metal surfaces
- Kewtech’s Kewprove 3 proving unit utilises a straightforward, simple design featuring a robust casing unit to enhance its durability.
- With its compact design, the Kewprove 3 is ideal for completing on-site testing and verification of electrical test equipment.
- This proving unit has two probe sockets and outputs 690 volts AC/DC. The base includes a magnet that allows the securing of the unit to distribution boards.
- This compact proving unit works alongside voltage testers and probes and is an ideal companion for your PAT testing machine. It would be a wise investment for any technician.