Kewtech KTP1 Proving Unit for Non Contact Voltage Testers Voltsticks
2 Years Kewtech Warranty.
Simple one button functionality.
Clip on to your belt or carry case.
£70.00 exc VAT / £71.94 inc VAT
Kewtech KTP1 Proving Unit For non contact voltage testers
2 Years Kewtech Warranty
No longer wander is your volt stick is working effectively. Kewtech KTP1 Proving Unit for use on / off site that instantly proves the function of non-contact voltage testers before and after use. Keep the proving unit close by with the attached belt clip and quickly test your volt stick with the push of a button.
- Portable proving unit for use on / off site.
- Instantly proves the function of non-contact voltage testers before and after use.
- Simple to use just press the button and test.
- Belt clip for hands free use.
- Visual LED indication of function.
- Robust and drop proof from 1 metre.
- Safety – complies with BSEN 61010-1:2010.
- Double insulated.
- Output – electric field to simulate 230V AC.
- Operating temperature -10 to 50°C.
- Humidity max 90%.
- Batteries – requires 1 x 9V IEC-6F22.
- Instruction manual.
- Certificate of Conformity.
Please note: This listing does NOT include a voltstick.
- Safety – complies with BSEN 61010-1:2010
- Double insulated
- Output – electric field to simulate 230V AC
- Operating temperature -10 to 50°C
- Humidity max 90%
- Batteries – requires 1 x 9V IEC-6F22
You may also like…
Leaderman TPT900 LED Voltage & Continuity Tester£29.95 exc VAT / £35.94 inc VAT Select Options
Kewtech Kewstick Duo Non Contact Volt Detector£19.00 exc VAT / £22.80 inc VAT Select Options
Kewtech KT1780, Kewcheck 103 Socket Tester, Voltstick, Case£59.99 exc VAT / £71.99 inc VAT Select Options
Kewtech Kewcheck R2 Socket Test Adaptor£16.50 exc VAT / £19.80 inc VAT Add to basket