Leaderman TPT950 LCD & LED Voltage & Continuity Tester with case
£59.99 / £49.99 excl VAT
⚡ LCD Display with Bar Graph & Backlight
⚡ AC/DC voltage indication.
⚡ Polarity detection.
⚡ Single-pole phase test.
⚡ Continuity test.
The TPT900 electrical tester provides electricians with a versatile high-quality voltage and continuity tester. High-quality rubber over-molded construction and clear LCD indication display make it the professional’s choice. Screw-on tip caps provide compliance with the Health & Safety Executives GS38 Guidance Note.
- LCD Display with Bar Graph & Backlight
- AC/DC voltage indication.
- Polarity detection.
- Single-pole phase test.
- Continuity test.
- Rotary field indication.
- HSE GS38 compliant tip caps.
- Overvoltage class CAT III – 1000V
- 2 Year Warranty(Excluding Batteries)
Leaderman LDMC1 De-Luxe Soft Carry Case
1 Year Warranty
Designed to hold ALL Brands of…
- 2 Pole Voltage & Continuity Testers
- Clamp Meters
- Fork-Type Voltage & Current Testers
- Complete with a belt loop fitting to attach securely to your belt
- Internal Measurement 290 x 75 x 45mm.
This case will accommodate the above products made by:
Leaderman Fluke – Megger – Metrel – Kewtech – Martindale – Amprobe and more!!
- Extremely Tough & Hard Wearing fabric material
- Zipper Opening
- 12 Months Guarantee
- Voltage Range: 6, 12, 24, 50, 120, 230, 400, 690V AC/DC
- Resolution: 1V AC/DC
- Voltage Detection: Automatic
- Polarity Detection: Full Range
- Range Detection: Automatic
- Response Time: Updates 2-3 / sec
- Temperature Range: -10C up to 55C
- ACV Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Power Supply: 2×1.5V AAA Batteries
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.