Martindale EZ650 E-Ze Check Xtra Professional Kit
⚡ Interchangeable 3 pin adaptor.
⚡ Used at mains sockets, on light fittings, distribution boards, and terminals.
⚡ Multipurpose housing.
£85.00 exc VAT / £102.00 inc VAT
Product Details :
- Interchangeable 3 pin adaptor.
- Used at mains sockets, on light fittings, distribution boards and terminals.
- Multipurpose housing.
The E-Ze Check™ Pro Kit has an IEC socket, with an interchangeable 3 pin adaptor and TL88 3-way fused test leads with croc clips. This combination allows the socket tester to be used at mains sockets, on light fittings, distribution boards and terminals.
Martindale’s T-SafeTM technology is incorporated into the EZ150, in order to ensure that RCDs will not trip when the loop impedance check is carried out.
Earth loop measurement, and socket faults, are all indicated with bright, long-life LEDs. This unit should be used as an indicator only and not to provide readings for completion of certificates.
This unit is an indication and is not designed to give readings for completing certificates.
- Mains Supply 230V (50Hz).
- Earth Loop Impedance Span 0 – 1.7Ω, 1.7 – 5Ω, 5 to 10Ω, 10 to 100Ω, 100 to 200Ω, 200 to 500Ω.
- Earth Loop Impedance +/- 10%, +0.3Ω.
- Voltage Low Indication <195V.
- Voltage High Indication >270V.
- Open Earth Indication >500Ω.
- Power Consumption <1.6W.
- Overvoltage CAT II, 300V.
- Housing Flame retardant ABS.
- Dimensions 65 x 65 x 50mm.
- Weight 64g approx.
- Mains lead (EX332, 13A).
- 3 way fused leads (TL88).
- Carry case.