Martindale NC1 Non-contact Solenoid/Magnetic Field Tester
- Audible & visual indication of magnetic fields
- Tests solenoid valves and relays without dismantling
- LED torch for use in low light
- LED pulse and auto power off
- Extended probe for easy access
- Clear tip for high visibility indication
£17.99 exc VAT / £21.59 inc VAT
The NC1 is a non-contact magnetic field tester for checking the operation of relays and solenoid valves in a wide range of machinery. The NC1 saves time by allowing testing of solenoids without dismantling the equipment or control panel.
A bright yellow LED illuminates the clear tip of the tester and a buzzer sounds when a magnetic field is detected.
Applications include troubleshooting and servicing of control equipment in process industries, energy, transportation and pneumatic and hydraulic control systems.
The ergonomic pen shape with clip makes it ideal for carrying in a pocket or tool belt and a built-in torch in the tip aids use in low light areas. Other NC1 features include low battery indication and auto power off.
|Weight||55g (incl. battery)|
|Dimensions||155mm length, approx. 25mm diameter|