Megger DCM340 Digital AC/DC Clamp Meter
The DCM340 is safety rated to IEC 61010-1 Cat III 600 V, and is drop-tested to 1.2 m onto a hard floor
Supplied with test leads and a carry case.
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
£132.00 exc VAT / £158.40 inc VAT
The DCM340 performs every test you’ll need for installing, maintaining, monitoring, and checking electrical systems, installations, and equipment.
Both an AC and DC clamp meter, the DCM340 can measure AC/DC current to 600A and voltage to 600V. Resistance measurements up to 400Ω can also be calculated and continuity/frequency testing functions are also included.
The Megger DCM340 has 35mm diameter jaws, making it suitable for smaller to medium-sized conductors. It also comes with a selection of advanced features such as digital bar graph, peak, min/max, and data hold functions and is compliant with IEC61010 CAT III 600V.
This digital clamp meter is perfectly suitable for use in heavy-duty industrial applications thanks to 1.2m drop protection.
- DC and AC current and voltage
- 600 A and 600 V
- Resistance and continuity
- 31/2 digit, 4000 count display with backlight
- High-resolution digital bar graph
- Peak, min/max, and data-hold functions
- Zero-offset REL mode for comparative measurements
- Supplied complete with test leads and carry case
- IEC61010 CAT III 600 V
- Megger DCM340 Digital Clamp Meter
- Test Leads