Megger TPT420 LCD/LED Two-Pole Voltage Tester with Carry Case
⚡ Continuity test function with a visual and acoustic indication
⚡ Voltage indication with no batteries
⚡ Single pole voltage test
⚡ Phase rotation indication
⚡ Integrated torchlight
£57.00 exc VAT / £68.40 inc VAT
The Megger TPT420 LCD/LED Two-Pole Voltage Tester is an AC/DC voltage indicator. It can detect and measure voltages between 12 and 1000V AC and 12 and 1500V DC. The detected voltage range is indicated on the LED scale while the numerical reading is displayed on the LCD.
In addition to this, the Megger TPT420 LCD/LED Two-Pole Voltage Tester features a Continuity function which will alert the user to the presence of continuity between 0 and 500kΩ via a visual and audible alert. The Megger TPT420 LCD/LED Two-Pole Voltage Tester will also issue an audible alert upon detection of voltage and will continue to warn the user of dangerous test voltages even when its batteries have expired. This voltage tester has a safety rating of CAT IV 1000V.
Furthermore, the Megger TPT420 LCD/LED Two-Pole Voltage Tester supports single-pole voltage tests and simplified phase rotation indication tests which avoid crossing the test probes. Moreover, when testing circuits between phase and earth, the Megger TPT420 LCD/LED Two-Pole Voltage Tester will work below the tipping threshold of RCDs, RCBOs and safety breakers to prevent unintentional disconnection.
Finally, this ergonomic tester is equipped with a bright LED torch, GS38 probe tip shrouds, and an IP64-rated housing. The Megger TPT420 is also supplied with a carry pouch.
The Megger TPT420 LCD/LED Two-Pole Voltage Tester is an easy-to-use and ergonomic voltage meter optimised for safety and reliability. It is designed for testing electrical installations making it ideal for electricians and electrical engineers. However, it can also be used to test automotive, fire alarm, and solar/ PV systems.
Megger TPT420 LCD/LED Two-Pole Voltage Tester Key Features
- An AC/DC voltage indicator
- AC voltage range: 12 to 1000V
- DC voltage range: 12 to 1200V
- LED scale
- LCD display
- Continuity function: detects continuity between 0 and 500kΩ and alerts the user by issuing an audible and visual alert
- Voltage detection is also indicated by an audible alert
- Continues to detect voltage even after the batteries have expired
- Safety rating: CAT IV 1000V
- Single-pole voltage tests
- Simplified phase rotation indication tests
- Works below the tipping thresholds of RCDs, RCBOs and safety breakers when testing circuits between phase and earth
- Bright LED torch
- GS38 probe tip shrouds
- IP64-rated housing
- Carry pouch
- An easy-to-use and ergonomic voltage meter
- Optimised for testing electrical installations
- Ideal for electricians and electrical engineers
- Also suitable for testing automotive, fire alarm, and solar/ PV systems
- Megger TPT420 LCD/LED Two-Pole Voltage Tester
- Carry Case
- GS38 Shrouds
- 2x AAA Batteries