Socket & See SP400 AC 50-690V Proving Unit
⚡ SP400 has a unique and logical safety function.
⚡ The SP400 has the capability of checking the operation of Non-contract voltage detectors.
⚡ Intelligent voltage ramp for testing multimeters and Voltage Indicators
⚡ Generates from 50-690V with a true AC waveform output
⚡ Non-contract voltage indicator test feature
£74.50 exc VAT / £89.40 inc VAT
The SP400 Proving Unit provides a safe and reliable means of checking the correct functioning of Multimeters and two pole Voltage Indicators (VIs) before and after use as advised in the Working Practice for electricians. Additionally, they have the capability of checking the operation of Non-contract voltage detectors.
SP400 is a battery-powered proving unit.
The SP400 will also test two-pole VIs that use small incandescent lamps to indicate that voltage is present. SP400 has a unique and logical safety function – the test voltage generated is at 50Hz to synthesise a genuine test at AC mains supply frequency – so it will always read correct using the AC range of your Tester or Multimeter.
- Intelligent voltage ramp for testing multimeters and Voltage Indicators
- Generates from 50-690V with a true AC waveform output
- Non-contract voltage indicator test feature
- Powerful enough to light old filament style test lamps
- Automatic operation and turn-off
- Also proves volt sticks
- 2 Years Socket & See Warranty
- Output voltage: 50 – 690V in five steps of 50V, 100V, 230V, 400V and 690V
- Power supply: 6x AA alkaline batteries (SP400)
- Operating conditions: -10 to +35c at 95% RH, non-condensing
- Output frequency: 50Hz pseudo sine wave
- Maximum Output power: 10W
- Battery Life: 10 hours with average use when testing high and low power testers (SP400)
- Weight 346g
- Dimensions: 130mm (W) x 68mm (H) x 48mm (D)
- LVD: BSEN 61010-1 (2010)
- EMC: 61326-1 (2006)