Leaderman 230volt 13Amp 3120Watts In-Line Active Outdoor Weatherproof RCD Portable Circuit Breaker IP65 Rated – LDM16RCDEX1
- Weatherproof/Splashproof IP65Rated
- Active (Non-Latching) Type – when power is cut to the device, the RCD will trip and have to be reset
- RCD Protection – against the risk of fatal electric shocks
- 40ms Trip Speed – to provide fast protection
- Double Pole Contact Break – for additional safety
£44.34 inc VATexc VAT /
Leaderman 230volt 13Amp 3120Watts In-Line Active Outdoor Weatherproof RCD Portable Circuit Breaker
IP65 Rated – LDM16RCDEX1
For use on UK mains electrical sockets 230volt 13amp rated
This Inline RCD is a portable safety electrical cut-off switch ideal for use in indoor and outdoor locations. Its heavy construction makes it ideal for building sites or around the house, patio area, workshop, garage, garden, Hot Tubs etc. or any place where an electrical extension cord would be used. The degree of protection can also be used in damp and wet conditions, (However not for full submersion!)
The RCD is IP65 rated – water resistant – but must not be submerged into water or any liquids.
This inline safety RCD is of the active (non latching) type. This means that it switches off when the appliance is switched off. Every time the appliance is turned off, the RCD will trip and will have to be reset. It can be easily wired into an existing cable lead for instant protection. It provides added protection against fatal electric shocks when using electrical equipment outside. The Maximum load is 3120watts 240V AC to suit most equipment and tools and has a 30 milli-amp trip speed 40 milli-seconds (typical) double pole contact break for immediate response and cover.
- In-line protection 30MA rated trip
- 13 Amp IP65 rated Socket
- The 13 amp plug 240v is RCD protected
- Maximum operating current is 13 amps – 3120 watts
- Maximum load: 3120 watts
- Fitted with a reset test button for added safety
- 30ma Trip Typical – 40ms Trip Speed
- IP65 Rating – The weather resistant casing of the unit is rated at IP 65. To maintain the IP weather proof rating of the device, plugs, sockets, and connectors of an equivalent rating must be used!
- Supplied with approximately 1m of 3 core 1.5mm2 arctic grade 240v flexible cable.
You may also like…
Martindale EasyPAT 1600 PAT Tester£439.99 exc VAT / £527.99 inc VAT Select Options
Seaward Primetest 50 PAT Tester£202.00 exc VAT / £242.40 inc VAT Select Options
PAT Adaptor 110V Plug(16A) to IEC Adaptor£10.95 exc VAT / £13.14 inc VAT Add to basket
Seaward Primetest 100 PAT Tester KIT61 NEW 2021 Model 5th Edition Compliant£285.00 exc VAT / £342.00 inc VAT Select Options