Fluke T6-1000 Voltage and Continuity Current Tester with Case
£154.25 excl VAT/
⚡ 2 Year Warranty
⚡ Measure Voltage Without Test Leads. GS38 Compliant
⚡ Faster, more efficient testing time, with a safe, simple and portable design.
⚡ FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current, and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage
⚡ HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
Fluke has listened to their customer and their problems with electrical boxes jammed with wires being challenging when you’re trying to find a safe metallic contact point. Now, with Fluke’s T6-600 or T6-1000 with integrated FieldSense technology, you can think no more of this problem and take measurements by sliding the open fork over a conductor to see the voltage level without the need for test leads.
- Measure voltage to 1000 V ac through the open fork, without test leads.
- No need to open covers or remove wire nuts.
- Simultaneously measure voltage and current.
- 17.8 mm open fork is widest in the industry; measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires (120 mm2).
- Go beyond simple detection. Actually, measure ac voltage and current values without test leads.
- FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current, and frequency measurement without making electrical con
- tact to live voltage
- Simultaneous voltage and current display – shows all power supply measurements at a glance for efficient troubleshooting
- 1 to 1000 V ac or dc (T6-1000)
- 0.1 to 200 A ac
- True-RMS voltage and current
- Resistance 1 Ω to 100 kΩ
- Frequency measurement 45 Hz to 66 Hz
- Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with a 17.8 mm jaw opening
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
- Standard two-year warranty (extendable to 4 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase)
|Function||Requires test leads||Range||Resolution||Accuracy|
ac voltage True-rms
|No||1000 V||1 V||± (3 % 3 counts) 45 Hz – 66 Hz|
ac current True-rms
|No||200.0 A||0.1 A||± (3% 3 counts) 45 Hz – 66 Hz|
|No||45 Hz – 66 Hz||1 Hz||± (1% 2 counts)|
|Volts ac True-rms||Yes||1000 V||1 V||± (1.5% 2 counts) 45 Hz – 66 Hz|
|Volts dc||Yes||1000 V||1 V||± (1% 2 counts)|
|Resistance||Yes||2000 Ω||1 Ω||± (1% 2 counts)|
|Yes||20.00 kΩ||0.01 kΩ|
|Yes||100.0 kΩ||0.1 kΩ|
|Safety||1000 V CAT III
600 V CAT IV
|Accuracy: ± ( [ % of reading] [number of least significant digits] ). Accuracy is specified for 1 year after calibration, at 18 °C to 28 °C (64 °F to 82 °F) with relative humidity to 90 %. AC measurements are ac-coupled, RMS responding.
Accuracy: Add 3 % without an external ground connection. External ground connection required for user wearing insulated gloves, standing on an insulated ladder, or otherwise insulated from earth ground.
Accuracy: FieldSense is specified from 16 V to 100 % of range.
- Fluke T6-600 Electrical Tester
- 2 x test leads
- 4 x test probes
- Fluke T6-600 instruction manual
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.