Martindale VT4 Voltage Detector
£17.99 exc VAT / £21.59 inc VAT
Martindale VT4 Dual Sensitivity Non-Contact 50-1000V Voltage Tester with Torch
This IP64 rated non-contact voltage tester has two sensitivity ranges for accurately detecting the presence of AC voltages. The first will detect voltages between 50V and 1000V and the second will indicate voltages between 12V and 50V.
The VT4 indicates voltage by illuminating the tip section with a red LED and a buzzer. The pen-shaped design with clip makes it ideal for carrying in a pocket or tool belt when working at height or in diffi cult to access locations. There is also a useful LED torch which illuminates the area in front of the tip.
- Maximum voltage: 1000V AC rms
- Voltage sensitivity ranges: 12 to 1000V AC rms
- 50 to 1000V AC rms (default range)
- Frequency range: 50 to 400Hz
- Temperature & Humidity (Operating & Storage): 0°C to 40°C
- Altitude: up to 2000m Pollution degree 2
- Power: 2 x 1.5V, AAA alkaline batteries (IEC LR03, NEDA 24A)
- Battery consumption: 80mA approx.
- Dimensions: 155(L) x 23(W) x 25(D) mm
- Weight: 55g approx.
- Includes: 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries, instructions