Fluke T6-600 Voltage and Continuity Current Tester with FieldSense
⚡ 2 Year Fluke Warranty
⚡ Genuine UK & European Edition
⚡ Measure voltage to 600 V ac through the open fork, without test leads.
£105.00 exc VAT / £126.00 inc VAT
- Measure voltage to 600 V ac through the open fork, without test leads.
- No need to open covers or remove wire nuts.
- Simultaneously measure voltage and current.
- 17.8 mm open fork is widest in the industry; measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires (120 mm2).
- Go beyond simple detection. Actually, measure ac voltage and current values without test leads.
- FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current, and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage
- See voltage or current display – shows all power supply measurements at a glance for efficient troubleshooting
1 to 600 V ac or dc (T6-600)
- 0 to 200 A ac
- True-RMS voltage and current
- Resistance 1 Ω to 100 kΩ
- Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with a 17.8 mm jaw opening
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
- Standard two-year warranty; extendable to 4 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase+
Do not hold or touch the wire you are testing during a measurement. Use the black probe to make the ground connection if:
- Wearing gloves or insulated footwear
- Standing on an insulated ladder
- Additional ground contact is required for the application
ac voltage True-rms
|No||600 V||1 V||±(3% + 3 counts) 45 Hz – 66 Hz|
ac current True-rms
|No||200.0 A||0.1 A||±(3% + 3 counts) 45 Hz – 66 Hz|
|Volts ac True-rms||Yes||600 V||1 V||±(1.5% + 2 counts) 45 Hz – 66 Hz|
|Volts dc||Yes||600 V||1 V||±(1% + 2 counts)|
|Resistance||Yes||2000 Ω||1 Ω||±(1% + 2 counts)|
|Safety||600 V CAT III|
|Accuracy: ± ( [ % of reading] + [number of least significant digits] ). Accuracy is specified for 1 year after calibration, at 18 °C to 28 °C (64 °F to 82 °F) with relative humidity to 90 %. AC measurements are ac-coupled, RMS responding.
Accuracy: Add 3 % without an external ground connection. External ground connection required for user wearing insulated gloves, standing on an insulated ladder, or otherwise insulated from earth ground.
Accuracy: FieldSense is specified from 16 V to 100 % of range.
|Calibration||1-year calibration cycle|
|Dimensions||61.1 x 259.3 x 43.8 mm|
|Jaw opening||17.8 mm|
|Weight||0.35 kg (0.78 lb)|
-10 °C to +50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)
2,000 m (6,562 feet)
|Relative Humidity||0% to 90%, 5 °C to 30 °C (41 °F to 86 °F)
0% to 75%, 30°C to 40 °C (86 °F to 104 °F)
0% to 45%, 40°C to 50 °C (104 °F to 122 °F)
|Battery Type and Life||2 x AA (IEC LR6); 360 hours continuous, typical; 200 hours using FieldSense|
|Temperature coefficient||0.1 x (specified accuracy) / °C for <18°C or >28 °C
(< 64.4 °F or > 82.4 °F)
|Safety||IEC/EN 61010-1: Pollution Degree 2|
|Electromagnetic Environment||IEC/EN 61326-1: Portable|
- Fluke T6-600 Voltage and Continuity Current Tester with FieldSense